BMA, LLC, is an SDVO small business that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVO small business organizations.
BMA is seeking an experienced Operations Research Analyst III that meets the following qualifications
- Must demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings.
- Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution. Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Will provide support to Engineering System Teams with the identification and integration of Modeling & Simulations (M&S) into the System Evaluation Plan; supporting the independent, continuous, and comprehensive evaluation planning and analysis of Army programs. Research and recommend M&S tools to support system evaluations.
- Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide COR with sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
Specialized Experience: (Required)
Command, Control, Communications, Computers (C4) systems: Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) (C4ISR) systems/subsystems;
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes Department of Defense (DOD), Army, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of C4ISR systems/subsystems
- Conducting T&E of Army and Joint Service information systems/subsystems;
- Software application testing and network communication of ISR systems/subsystems to include at least one (1) year of experience in black box functional and system-level testing techniques (techniques in which the software tester does not have access to the source code itself)
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus ten years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
Benefits and Perks
BMA is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) company headquartered in Leavenworth KS has been in business since 2008. A Career with our team at BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest SDVOSB organizations.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off (PTO) and federal holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR