Amyx is seeking to hire a Senior Project Analyst to support our Department of Homeland Security client in Washington, D.C.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of policy documents for coordination/alignment, legislation, federal and department-wide strategy to enable the effective operations of the organization;
• Supporting the management of projects, including developing and implementing project plans and providing regular updates to Federal staff;
• Supporting the execution and improvement of governance structures
• Managing all project management tracking tools (i.e. Integrated Master Schedule, Integrated Master Plan, etc.);
• Managing and maintaining information technology platforms and workflows (such as MS Project, JIRA or other platform the government chooses to utilize) to integrate all project artifacts and information;
• Supporting development, maintenance, and content of organizational communication mechanisms for information sharing purposes (i.e., portal, email, listservs, etc.).
• Supporting development and validation appropriate performance requirements and metrics for projects and programs aligned with high-level objectives, including metrics that meet OMB and Agency reporting requirements for the Government Performance and Results Act;
• Completing artifacts necessary to develop and track performance measures and other performance management tools;
• Managing data for performance metrics;
• Providing process elicitation, mapping, and improvement services;
• Supporting program reviews (such as milestone reviews) to verify and assess the status of documentation and deliverables and to ensure adherence to Annual Operating Plans (AOP) and 5 Year Plans (5YP). This may also include gap analyses, coordination of initiative specific planning, or decomposing emerging needs and threats into actionable plans, all to assist in getting underperforming programs back on track.
• Supporting Capabilities to AOP alignment. The contractor shall work with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Enterprise Architecture team to capture and understand AOP guidance aligned to Business Processes and Mission.
Microsoft Office products, JIRA
Master's degree (MA/MS) and 10+ years of professional, relevant experience OR Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and 18+ years of professional, relevant experience
Currently hold, or the ability to obtain, a DHS Suitability
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
Exceptional written and verbal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: