Amyx is seeking to hire a Journeyman Writer for Training Support to support our Department of Homeland Security client in Washington, D.C.
• Coordinate with senior managers to identify training needs
• Assist in mapping out annual training plans for management and cybersecurity career tracks
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
• Research and recommend new training methods.
• Support standalone exercise facilitation support and cyber focused briefs as requested by staff.
• Plan and facilitate working sessions and other efforts to identify and coordinate actions to address exercise findings and lessons learned in after action reports.
• Provide support to Governance process to include research and analysis, coordinating working groups and internal meetings in Government facilities, maintaining meeting minutes, creating and maintaining status reports, developing relevant presentation materials, coordinating and communicating various degrees of information with internal and external organizations, tracking action items, reviewing artifacts as necessary, and assist in maintaining an efficient and timely process flow.
• Research, recommend, and provide as necessary, processes, electronic tools or other means that enhance the quality, efficiency and productivity of the operation.
• Assist with internal reviews/audits of written policy and instruction.
Microsoft Office products, JIRA
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and 3+ years of professional, relevant experience OR 10+ years of professional, relevant experience
Currently hold, or the ability to obtain, a DHS Suitability
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
Exceptional written and verbal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please contact email@example.com with any questions!
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: