* Provide support to internal and external customers.
* Provide technical support for fire, intrusion, and integrated security systems.
* Identify issues and attempt to resolve technical issues. If unable to resolve, obtain adequate information regarding the system, the customer issue and the fault in an effort to allow a field technician to address the customer issue.
* Work directly with customers who subscribe to service plans in an effort to resolve security system issues as efficiently as possible. Where customers do not subscribe to service plans, provide courtesy support and initiate field service as requested/required.
* Accept incoming phone calls from the field technicians and/or customers.
* Accept incoming email/electronic requests for support from customers.
* Provide support with support requests for troubleshooting to eliminate unnecessary service requests.
*Knowledge (nice to have):*
* Experience with alarm systems such as: Honeywell, Bosch, DMP, Sonitrol, Videofied, etc.
* Experience within monitoring, field operations, or service dispatch departments and associated understanding of normal processes and procedures.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), including strong telephone skills.
* Strong PC and typing skills including work within client/server and/or web based ticket logging systems.
* Consistent, positive performance evaluations. Must have maintained good attendance and punctuality.
* Able to work within a call center environment.
* Able to work shifts, have some flexibility in terms of scheduling and be open to the possibility of overtime opportunities.
* Prior technical support experience
* Self-directed and independent.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit [kellyservices.com](http://www.kellyservices.com) and connect with us on [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices), [LinkedIn](http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices) and [Twitter](https://twitter.com/kellyservices).
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) ]]Apply for this job