Desktop Support Engineer
Robert Half Technology is looking for a driven Desktop Support Engineer who possesses a terrific knowledge of networking and load-balancing to join a growing, dynamic team. If you have an aptitude for problem solving and a strong sense of ownership, this position may be for you! Make an impact as a long-term temporary-to-full-time Desktop Engineer. This is the opportunity you've been searching for. Apply now!
- Ensure desktop/laptops, peripherals, networks, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Assist with planning service capacity, forecasting demand, analyzing software performance, and tuning systems
- Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- VMware experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Active Directory experience required
- Skilled in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is desired
- Proficiency in clustered and virtual storage solutions
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.