Apply for this job Before starting as an English teacher in our school, you will be trained in E-white board usage, class management and some Chinese culture induction as well.
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (from toddlers to high school age), alongside a Chinese teaching assistant.
- 26 hours of teaching & 6 hours of non-mandatory preparation time per week (Overtime pay for preparation in excess of 6 hours).
- Utilize electronic media and paper to teach English effectively.
- Assess student progress and providing ongoing mentoring.
- Participating in social activities & trips with students.
Requirements: Speaks English at an idiomatic level (Local visa requirement for citizenship of a country where English is the official language).
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Clean criminal record (Visa requirement).
- Teaching experience/TESOL preferred. Benefits: - 15,000 RMB base salary (raises with experience)
- 8,000 RMB supplied at the end of each one-year contract
- 300 RMB card each month (for on-site coffee shop)
- Free lunch at school everyday
- Medical and accident insurance
- Free private accommodation with furnished housing. Which includes cooking facilities, bedding, a computer with internet service, a TV with basic cable service, air conditioning, washing machine etc.
- Two 12-day vacations for the summer and winter vacation with half pay.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Chinese language classes. Skills: Children's Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Grammar, English Teaching, ESL, Language Teaching, Lesson Planning, Teaching, Teaching Classes, TripsApply for this job