* Positions are typically temp to hire depending on performance.
*What is a typical day as a warehouse associate? You’ll be:*
* Maintain inventory records.
* Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
* Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
* Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
* Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
*A warehouse associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:*
* have Inventory Control Experience in a warehouse environment
* Are at least 18 years of age.
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Are be able to lift 50-75lbs.
* Have strong attention to detail.
* Have a working knowledge of warehouse or plant systems, processes, and procedures.
If you, or someone you know, is interested, please apply to this posting. Note: This position is not being handled by the local branch, so, all interested candidates must apply through this posting.
*Let’s get to work. Apply to be a Inventory Control Clerk today!*
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. ]]Apply for this job