Senior Software Engineer
RHT is seeking a Java developer with a passionate for creating clean innovative OO code. This role will be working on a small but strong team to build custom internal CRM applications for an innovative midsize company. Think of the Seal Team Six of Java Developers and you have this team. So if Java is your thing and creative development is what makes you wake up in the morning, this role is for you!
Day to Day:
- Design, develop, and build custom software applications using Java Spring Boot
- Strong quality and security focus including automation, design reviews and unit testing
- Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional business and technology teams
- Mentor developers in coding best practices and system performance fine tuning
- Work with product manager, project manager, business analysts, architects and engineers to design and build efficient, scalable and reusable enterprise software
- At least 4 years of experience in software development working with various technologies like Java Spring Boot, Web Services - SOAP or REST, JSP, Servlet, Eclipse, HTML, SQL.
- Candidate should have exposure to Jira, Maven, and SOAP UI will be preferred.
- Candidate should possess Front End development expertise in an Enterprise environment with either Angular or React
-Experience with AWS or GCP a huge pluss
- At least 4 years of experience in SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile (preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development, maintenance projects.
- Candidates should possess knowledge to build and configuration management related process.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.