We are seeking an innovative and driven individual to join our team. The Director, Talent Acquisition will direct and lead all aspects of hourly, professional and management Community Living recruiting strategies and tactics. The Director, Talent Acquisition will develop and execute comprehensive recruiting plans to attract and hire the best talent by proactively networking and sourcing qualified talent. The ideal candidate will direct and manage a combined local and remote sourcing/recruiting team that attracts and sources talent for both clinical and non-clinical positions.
This position will report directly to the VP, Talent Acquisition.
• Develops and executes comprehensive recruiting strategies to attract and hire the best talent for the organization
• Leads a combined team of Talent Sourcers and full-cycle recruiters
• Builds a data-driven, technically skilled recruiting organization by leveraging key impact metrics and dashboard tracking analytics
• Collaborates with key functional and operations leaders to fully understand hiring objectives, and provide service with a consultative approach
• Helps develop and drive sourcing processes and strategies to identify top talent, utilizing traditional and innovative sources
• Encourages a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing projects to increase operation-wide recruiting and onboarding efficiency and effectiveness
• Recruits senior-level positions as required by business needs
• Works with key stakeholders to understand current and future workforce planning needs
• Develops the strategic direction of the workforce, examining hiring trends and anticipating the organization's response to labor market changes, such as shortages and surpluses
• Establish a consistent company recruitment presence at key industry conferences, professional associations, and local colleges
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Management, Healthcare, or similar degree
• Advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of seven - ten years of talent acquisition/recruiting experience
• Proven leadership in managing a multi-level recruiting team including geographically remote sourcers and recruiters
• Proven experience working in a Centers of Excellence (CoE) integrated HR environment
• Advanced skills in full-cycle recruitment, including pre-screening, behavioral interviewing, and selection techniques
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience in and success utilizing social media for sourcing talent
• Ability to travel up to 20% or as determined by business needs (including overnight travel)
Healthcare experience strongly preferred. There is a posibility that this position can work remotely, outside of the Louisville area.