Performs computed tomography and diagnostic scans designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Responsible for maintaining patient record and files. Performs general CT procedures and assists with CT guided IVR procedures.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Performs procedures to ensure quality patient care in accordance with Radiologist’s expectations and protocols.
- Displays knowledge and complies with the National Patient Safety goals.
- Supports and reports any identified compliance matters.
- Participates in hospital and department quality assurance programs to ensure safety and satisfaction.
- Maintains professional development and education for technical competency.
- Uses standard precautions, PPE, at all times.
- Maintains regulatory compliance and licensure for current position.
- Attends all KYOne Health required educational programs as well as all Learn modules.
- Contributes to the efficient operation and monitoring of the department and utilizes our resources efficiently.
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of equipment within assigned area.
- Knowledge and performance of the Code of Conduct Standards.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):