Are you ready to work at your dream healthcare facility? Do you want to feel valued and appreciated for your hard work? Done with working for the big healthcare systems in Pittsburgh?
Then Connected Health is the place for you!
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients and are willing to work hard and fast in an entrepreneurial environment.
Includes benefits and salary range from $15-$18 per hour.
What you Will Do:
- Greet and room patients
- Interview patients to obtain vital signs, height and weight, update medication list, update medical history
- Record all information in electronic chart and physical chart as required
- Perform COVID swabs for testing patients/clients
- Clean exam rooms when patients leave to be ready for next patient
- Clean and Sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, completing insurance forms, scheduling patients, confirming appointments, calling for prior authorization, fax/scans
- Help physician examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials
- Perform medication/vaccine injections and properly record and document
- Assist in dressing changes, ear lavages and any in office procedures
- Documentation Management
- Responsible for medical inventory logs, receiving supplies and documenting, performing monthly inventory updates, remove expired products and record
- Maintain refrigerator/freezer logs and required checks
- Maintain AED, emergency supplies and first aid kids throughout the facility
- Drawing bloodwork as prescribed, log specimens, prepare specimens for pick up/testing including filling out requisition forms, labeling etc.
- Perform EKG's as prescribed, upload reports to EMR
- Perform Spirometry and print reports, upload into EMR
- Any other duties assigned by physician and administrative staff
What you Need to Succeed:
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience. Primary Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent observation, good judgment and communication skills.
- Ability to provide good written documentation in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi task and stay organized
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Electronic Medical Records systems.
Powered by JazzHR