Join the nation’s leader in second-look finance servicing as our Manager, Contact Strategy Management
Are you ready to be a part of an organization that challenges the status quo, is nimble, and whose core business is in rapid growth mode? Are you detail oriented and do you have a knack for ensuring employee schedules meet anticipated work demands? Are you comfortable monitoring call volumes and adjusting employee coverage as needed? Do you enjoy creating reports and keeping track of operational metrics? If that sounds like you, let’s talk about why Genesis is a great career move!
As the Manager, Contact Strategy Management, you will have a high profile role on a high impact team. Your primary role will be to manage the development and execution of our IVR and Dialer campaigns. Leading a team of analysts to ensure execution and documentation is completed in a timely and high-quality way, with clear communication across the organization. This position offers growth opportunities for someone who is passionate about ensuring strong process and execution of high impact business systems
As our Manager, Contact Strategy Management you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Production Analysts
- Lead work to implement new Dialer and IVR systems as part of a corporate technology transformation and modernization program.
- Establish and follow documentation and change management procedures as well as drive work prioritization and planning
- Be responsible for high quality execution of dialing strategies, including ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure the proper execution of IVR and call routing strategies, including the proper functioning of all IVR scripts and adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Ensure all operational strategies are properly documented and that appropriate change control policies are followed when any change to any operational strategy or system is implemented.
- Lead efforts to test and audit the proper functioning of call center strategies to ensure execution has not deviated from prior documented plans.
- Liaison and partner with risk management, collections, customer service, compliance, and IT to execute proper strategy testing and ensure operational strategies are optimal for both the business and appropriate given system capabilities.
- Manage vendor relationships and proactively offer value-added recommendations in regards to how technology is being used in the call center.
- Minimum of three years of related recent work experience. Direct work experience with call centers and call center systems and vendor relationships including predictive dialers and interactive-voice-response (IVR) technology.
- At least one year of people management experience, preferably of analysts or technical staff.
- Past experience with project management is strongly preferred.
- Basic proficiency with SQL is preferred.
- Clear ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills, including comfort communicating with Executive level leadership.
- Strong oral and written communication skills plus effective relationship management skills and experience
- Tenacious self-starter, strong execution and follow through skills
What’s In It For You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6 paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation’s largest non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3 million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by a prime lender, yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).