Apply for this job The AIDI School is an educational project of cooperation between the Chinese and Australian governments, with investment from the AIDI Education Group.
AIDI School provides K-12 International education and is committed to cultivating the world citizen with Chinese culture identity. Through the study of diverse knowledge and culture that empower students with international vision and empathy, independent spirit and social responsibility to develop themselves and achieve future success in a global environment.
The High School Program provides multiple courses with Australia, UK, and the United States high school curriculum to help students choose the development direction that best fit for them.
AIDI School has over 11,000 graduated students that studied in over 100 universities around the world.
This prestigious International School founded in 1997 offering Kindergarten to Grade 12 level education for 3000 children between ages of 2.5 years to 18 years.
Beautiful modern campus built in landscaped parklike grounds with state of the art recreational and sporting facilities. Campus is 25km from CBD and just 15 minutes from Terminal 3 at Capital Airport Beijing.
Boarding Program: Primary school to High school
TACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
1. Australian high school program (WACE)/American high school program (ASE)
(A01): English teacher
2. British high school program (BSE)
(A02) English teacher
3. ESL teacher
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE - Pre-school, education, childcare major preferred
(B01) Elementary School
(B02) Middle School
Requirements: **Native English speakers from Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom or South Africa
**BA degree and 120 hour TESOL/TEFL certificate
**Minimum of two years teaching experience
**Clean criminal record
**Able to pass a basic health check Benefits: 1. Monthly salary dependent on qualifications and experience (24, 000-35, 000 RMB
2. Contract completion bonus 5, 000 RMB
3. Air travel bonus with completion of contract 10, 000 RMB
4. Furnished one bedroom apartment with kitchen on campus
5. Housing allowance (if you don’t live on campus) 7, 000 RMB
6. On-site recreational and sports facilities
7. Free Chinese lessons
8. Accident insurance during the contract period
9. Free lunch from Monday to Friday
10. Free shuttle bus from school to subway station during the week
11. Z-visa sponsorship Skills: English as a Second Language (ESL)Apply for this job