Description You'll love this Administrative Assistant job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the candidate OfficeTeam is looking for, if you're results-oriented and can perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Construction/Contractor industry. If you are a Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing your career, this could be just what you're looking for. You might be interested in this Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a short-term temporary position in the Rockville, Maryland area.
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Respond to phone inquiries Requirements - Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of projects
- Distribute Incoming Mail experience
- Deep understanding of Direct Phone Calls
- Solid understanding of Email Correspondence
- Command of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Experience with data entry
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Ability to use the internet for research
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact us now!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.