Bethesda Softworks is hiring for an Associate Brand Manager. The Associate Brand Manager will work closely and cross-functionally with various Marketing team members to provide continuous support that enhances and maintains the existing marketing programs and promotional campaigns for our products.
The right candidate will be an energetic, continuous learner who has a passion in gaming and a penchant for delivering effective marketing campaigns. At Bethesda Softworks, you will get an opportunity to grow your career and become a vital member of the Marketing department.
- Assist with the planning and development of branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs to enhance sales of his/her product(s).
- Collaborate with Senior Brand Managers on key deliverables regarding the entire branding lifecycle of a product
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- Present the game’s foundations to operational marketing and work with them to achieve maximum success in the marketplace.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy of the game (PR, packaging, point of purchase, advertising, online).
- Assist with the development of game assets (trailers, demos, screenshots…) and ensure that your assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the game, such as universe, characters, and actions.
- Assess potential strategic alliances to expand products sales and lifecycle.
- Deliver well communicated game presentations at PR and corporate events.
- Coordinates the development of collateral materials
- A BA in Business, Marketing or Communications is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing in either a video game or entertainment industry is required to be considered for this role
- Key competencies that are required for success are exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; an aptitude for organization in a fast-paced environment; and a solid foundation of consumer brand knowledge.
- Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally – including the press.
- Ability to build brands, create and uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures is crucial.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice