Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, using the SEMC, will anticipate and provide early warning of important
emerging risks, issues, opportunities, and time sensitive decisions to I&R and Next NGA West (N2W) leadership.
This individual will collect, integrate, analyze and manage various N2W systems engineering data using existing
and developing capabilities like Microsoft (MS) Project, Risky Project, MS Dynamics 365, MS Power BI, and
commonly used databases. Specifically, this individual will identify and report data trends and anomalies in order
to improve existing program management and program integration processes as well as to help justify decisions to
significantly change program technical or schedule baselines. This individual will plan, organize and conduct
regular coordination and decision-making forums and support to N2W's IMS, RI&O Management, Readiness,
Configuration & Change Management, CRM, and CPI Management programs.
- Proficient utilization of the SEMC tool to perform data analysis.
- Perform analysis of the N2W program data sets to include: configuration and change management, risk, readiness, schedule, and requirements.
- Provide action-driven recommendations and insights to I&R management, based upon data analysis
- Development of business intelligence reports from multiple data sources.
- Perform requirements and functionality gap analysis.
- Perform data evaluation, integration, cleansing, standardization, and de-duplication.
- Perform processing, data warehousing, and data design.
- Support APMs in planning and technical exchanges between prime contractors, segments, projects and customers.
- Take & publish meeting minutes; Advise PMO & stakeholders on issues.
- Document & support implementation of IMS improvements & best practices.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Creation of dashboards, visualizations, technical presentations and documents, based on data analysis, for the I&R team and N2W management.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions to identify key datasets for collection and analysis.
- Collect data and utilize the following software applications: Aconex, Risky Project, MS Project, MySQL, SharePoint, MS Dynamics 365, and MS Power BI to import and manipulate data sets into the SEMC system.
- Plan, direct or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, system analysis, and computer programming.
- Anticipate and provide early warning of important emerging risks, issues, opportunities, and time sensitive decisions to I&R and N2W leadership.
- Identify and report data trends and anomalies in order to improve existing program management and program integration processes as well as to help justify decisions to significantly change program technical or schedule baselines.
- Plan, organize, and conduct regular coordination and decision-making forums to support N2W's IMS,RI&O Management, Readiness, Configuration & Change Management, CRM, and CPI.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years demonstrated experience using business intelligence, data analytics, and data science tools to perform a variety of data analyses on large integrated datasets.
- At least 1 year demonstrated experience with relational database structures, data warehousing tools, data mining, data visualization tools, and BI tools.
- Experience participating in and/or leading decision forums.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communicating skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions expert in Data Management & Analytics or Business Applications
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.