Apply for this jobHospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join their team. This opportunity would be a Monday-Friday 8: 00am-5: 00pm office based position and employed through the hospital. Joining a practice of 1 other Full Time Pediatrician and 3 Mid-Levels with a Pediatric Hospitalist also at the facility. Call requirements would be split with existing physician, APPs, and nurses.
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. It also features a 15, 000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities.
We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women' s services, wound care, and more.
We' re here for all your family' s medical and wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women' s Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.Apply for this job