Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Perryville, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry. An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
OPEN/WALK IN INTERVIEWS
EVERY WEDNESDAY 11:00AM-5:00PM
BARBACK, FT & PT
Please arrive to the HR Door located on the right of the building, in the back.
- Promote and maintain all steps of the Red Carpet Customer Service program with each patron and Cast Member you may come in contact with (eye contact, hi- greeting, goodbye as a departure).
- This position will be responsible for stocking bars, private events, and liquor rooms with all beverages, products, and utensils in addition to maintaining the cleanliness of bars, refrigeration units and liquor rooms.
- Assist bartenders in cleaning and maintaining bars including washing glasses, filling ice bins, and cleaning floors and mats.
- Provide breaks for bartenders when needed.
- Responsible for mixing and serving beverages directly to bar patrons as well as in a service station capacity to beverage/food servers as venue requires.
- Accurate and efficient use of POS system.
- Tracks usage and inventory and orders stock to maintain established pars.
- Maintain awareness of guests alcohol intake following training guidelines.
- Keep work area neat and clean in accordance with all MD Department of Health standards.
- At end of shift restocks station for start of next shift.
- Maintain well-groomed appearance in accordance with Food & Beverage Grooming Standards at all times.
- Helps maintain the self service stations
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move more than 75 pounds
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay starting from $13.50 per hr