* Full-time, 4.5-day work week (.5 admin day may be taken from home)
* No call!
* Supported by MA, RN and another full-time Pulmonologist
* Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site
* MedTronics PFT, Servo-I Centilators, Phillips BiPAP, 2 High-Flow, 2 NICU
* Demonstrated pulmonary inpatient and/or consultative services for +100 patients during the last 24 months, ACLS, Spirometry, PFT, Methacholine Challenge Studies and Bronchoscopies required.
* Infrequent critical care consults.
* On site sleep lab
?* 24/7 Hospitalist program
* Competitive salary with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package
* Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony.
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with " tail"
* Commencement, relocation, and Citizenship bonus consideration and student loan assistance
* Student teaching opportunities
* Energetic Marketing and IT Teams ready to help!