At Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) we are dedicated to providing exceptional IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community.
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and creating an environment within which everyone is supported to perform in it while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
We are currently seeking a Task Order Manager to join our growing organization and help drive our USAID program to success in Washington, DC!
***This will be in support of a proposal effort – contingent offers will be extended***
- Will be responsible for all management oversight of the task order
- Establish performance management systems to track task activity, quality and progress against specified tasks
- Develop and implement a recruitment and retention strategy to meet staffing requirements
- Supervise recruitment and hiring
- Oversee staff training and development to ensure professionalism and skill enhancement
- Oversee task order performance monitoring and documentation
- Take any necessary actions to correct performance problems to assure quality control
- Serve as primary liaison to the USAID COR responsible for USAID management of the task order
- Responsible for updating the USAID COR of any problems or concerns within a reasonable amount of time
- Must be accessible and available to meet the COR to resolve any issues as necessary
- Shall work closely with the Financial Analyst to provide day-to-day financial oversight and management of task order funding, maintain funding pipelines for all task order elements and provide funding analysis, budget requests and forecasts as requested
- Both the Task Order Manager and the Financial Analyst shall work closely with the USAID COR to ensure proper financial record keeping and to notify the COR of any potential funding issues
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a highly skilled manager with a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in personnel/performance management, preferably in the USAID environment
- Demonstrated management and supervision of staff
- Experience in setting up management, administrative, and financial systems
- Excellent diplomacy and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff from senior management to line staff
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resources, or related field such as Public Administration, Organizational Development, or Industrial Psychology
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses
Devis is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability.
Powered by JazzHR