Love to make a difference in the lives of seniors? At Solera Senior Living we are led by our Core Values which guide our decision-making at every level of our company. We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to join our team!
Solera’s Core Values:
We are constantly asking ourselves to think outside of the box, utilize technology to improve lives, honor our relationships with one another, and make a meaningful difference in our community. Our leadership team is made up of passionate people who have a true connection to seniors and their families, and who are dedicated to helping others’ grow and thrive.
Listen…we flat out LOVE what we do and if our story resonates with you, and you want to LOVE what you do every day - we want to meet you!
The Dishwasher provides full-scope, hands on various food service functions in a community Culinary department. Responsible for maintaining clean and sanitary condition of food service areas, facilities, and equipment. May assist in some aspects of food preparation. Is responsible for providing a superior level of quality service and cleanliness at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the basic functions of the position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Exemplify at all times community standards of cleanliness, sanitation and operational organization.
- Responsible for adhering to food quality, appearance and presentation standards at all times.
- Perform kitchen activities including: ware-washing system set-up and break down, dish washing, pot washing, general cleaning duties, storing of food and non-food supplies, and prep production.
- Assist servings with setting of tables and work station areas as well as clearing tables.
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, ware-washing system, and areas in kitchen.
- Knowledge of diets provided and served correctly per policy and procedure.
- Represent the community in a warm and inviting manner, which creates a positive marketing environment.
- Supports creating a culture where the business decisions made in this position, along with individual team member engagement, drive top-line revenue and occupancy.
- The community embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, all team members are expected as a condition of employment to practice excellent customer service in all interactions with residents, fellow team members, and guests.
- Assure resident safety.
- Follow written and oral directions.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and community information.
- Assist new team members in following established community policies and procedures.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
- Attend all in-services as assigned or requested.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team and other community meetings as assigned or requested.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, co-workers, physicians, families, consultant personnel and other ancillary service providers.
- Observe all community safety policies and procedures.
- Is observant of safety hazards and emergency situations, and reports to appropriate person or takes corrective action according to established procedures.
- Come to work in a clean, neat uniform and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality, complies with attendance policy.
- Assume accountability for data contained in the team member handbook.
- Observe infection control procedures.
- Follow Residents’ Rights policies at all times.
- Observe all community policies and procedures.
- Accept assigned duties, instructions or correction in a cooperative manner, voicing concerns or disagreement in a professional manner.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned in an effective, timely, and professional manner.
- Six months experience in utility or dishwashing preferred but not required
- Ability to follow directions given by supervisor.
- Possesses good character and displays high degree of personal integrity. Demonstrates genuine concern for the physical and emotional needs of older people and their families.
- Required to participate in Covid-19 testing as requested by administration, ownership or the State Regulatory Agencies.
- Required to receive or provide documentation of the Covid-19 Vaccine, excluding religious or medical exemptions.
- Required to receive the annual Flu vaccine, excluding religious or medical exemptions.