Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry. An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Starting salary for this role is $55,000 per year, based on experience.
This position qualifies for the following:
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus PLUS Relocation Assistance* of 10% of base salary amount.
Competitive Benefits Packages, 401K Program with a Company Match, Property Amenity Discounts (F&B outlets, Starbucks, Retail and Spa) and more!
The National Casino Maketing Host is responsible for coordinating, overseeing and executing various projects within the National Casino Marketing Department, within the corporate environment. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting properties to develop and cultivate new and existing customers through the coordination of various casino marketing programs.
- Manages property NCM (National Casino Marketing) event calendar. Compiles a calendar of all events into one document and reviews document for conflicts, such as scheduling high end events at the same time at different properties.
- Adheres to NCM scheduling and coordinates with manager or director any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate various events and other cross-marketing opportunities with properties and partnerships.
- Acts as liaison between property personnel and Independent Agents ensuring communication is provided as needed.
- Develops relationship with all groups to grow customer base and increase company revenues by assuring group retention and repeat business.
- Manages the coordination of group and individual travel for Independent Agent, Cross-Property and Branch Office programs to include scheduling, setting criteria, and commercial seat block maintenance.
- Attracts and manages groups and seeks out new business through telemarketing contact and introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for our mychoice reward program.
- Exercises discretion to provide groups with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.
- Utilizes telemarketing, text, correspondence, referrals, email and events to solicit and grow existing business.
- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.
- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.
- Provides assistance at special events as needed.
- Provides professional representation on behalf of the Company at internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests and follows the guidelines of customer service program.
- Adheres to all corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Work with properties to develop processes and procedures for various casino marketing programs, such as the air program, event bookings, etc.
- Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.
- Creates trip criteria and post-event analysis for NCM trips.
- Analyzes the effectiveness and success of National Casino Marketing efforts and the Independent Agent program.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Assists with compliance and licensing coordination for the Independent Agent program as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) in marketing, finance or related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of administrative or marketing experience in casino industry required.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills; strong client interface and presentation skills preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive toward results.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- MUST be able to obtain/maintain Colorado Support Gaming license : https://sbg.colorado.gov/gaming-support-license
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Click HERE to see our Team Member BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer