Job Description below:
Performs primary job function of Customer Service Manager and assists Warehouse Manager and Supervisors with day-to-day functions of the team. Work through other CSR and warehouse personnel to accomplish goals at a high level. Provide support in meeting day-to-day customer expectations and company goals.
• Provide feedback to CSR team members in regards to quality and quantity of work. Convey performance concerns to Manager.
• Perform Annual Performance Reviews for direct reports.
• Serve as primary team contact for training with new and existing employees. Help to identify training needs of department.
• Cross train team members on department accounts in order to provide back-up coverage as needed and communicates with client.
• Responds to customer requests or complaints. Brings customer issues to manager's attention.
• Confirms orders in system; traces orders and provides information to customers.
• Works with Inventory Control regarding adjustments
• Checks computer generated receipts to ensure accuracy and communicates with clients.
• Prepares month-end billing and verifies computer generated invoices.
• Coordinates completion of paperwork and maintains corresponding files.
• Assist in the start up of new accounts. Gathers product information and enters into the system.
• Helps to troubleshoot and resolve minor system and computer issues.
• Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned by Manager.
Warehouse/Distribution experience a must! Ability to contribute as a valued team member in a diverse work environment, displaying tact, diplomacy and respect for others. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong problem solving/analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office and has the ability to adapt well to new computer applications. Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills. Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
We can set up an intake call for any questions that you may have.
Powered by JazzHR
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: