Are you A Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Boise is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of A Home Health Aide. Our Comfort Keepers Home Health Aides travel throughout the Boise, ID area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Competitive pay (up to $17 an hour based on experience)
- Night and weekend differential available
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours, and occasional weekends
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
As for our safety and protocols for our caregivers:
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of being ill, we will report, isolate, and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Boise, ID Office, located at 7646 Lemhi St #4, Boise, ID 83709. Our office serves the Boise, Meridian, Nampa and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://boise.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers
Powered by JazzHR