Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino York, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
- Set up and maintain an inventory of electrical parts, including various size fuses, wire, junction boxes, receptacle boxes, receptacles etc., in order to respond to any electrical needs in a timely manner.
- Ensure all electrical panels are locked at all times, and electrical closets are clean and free of stored products.
- Check panels on a regular basis, to ensure each panel has a legend for the active breakers, and a list of spare breakers.
- Assist with any testing of electrical equipment performed by outside vendors, or by upper management.
- Perform daily rounds, and create a check list for monitoring the performance of all electrical systems throughout the property.
- Assist electrical technicians on property and monitor performance, check work upon completion to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Perform electrical repairs, electrical modifications, and assist with planning electrical needs throughout the property.
- Meet with outside vendors, and assist them with access to our electrical systems when vendors are on site to perform electrical repairs, maintenance, or modifications.
- Ensure vendors are approved to perform electrical tasks at our property, and monitor any tasks being performed by the vendor.
- Monitor electrical system repairs, and enforce safety procedures when aware of the tasks being performed, including lock out/tag out procedures.
- Inform management of any unsafe conditions immediately, and take precautionary measures to protect our team members, our guests, and our property.
- Assist management in setting up a preventive maintenance program for all electrical appliances, switchgear, and electrical systems.
- Assist in the process of restarting the electrical powered systems after a planned shutdown or power outage.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Associate’s/Technical Degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting at $22.00 per hour, based on experience