Back to search
Job ID: 6908
Holdrege, NE, US, 68949
Date posted: Nov 4, 2022
Employment Type: Hourly
Schedule: Full Time
Job ID: 6908
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Want to make a difference and impact in your local community? Come join CHS, Inc as a Operations Specialist in Holdrege, NE today!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
Your day to day will never look the same when you work within CHS grain and agronomy. You will:
- Load and unload grain, agronomy, and feed products
- Work with your hands by performing scheduled maintenance and repairs.
- Acquire knowledge on how to monitor and maintain grain quality, mix/load fertilizer/chemical products and assist in loading trains
- Obtain certifications to operate equipment, and opportunities to obtain your CDL
Take this opportunity to work with the largest coop in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you, apply today!
- Operate heavy machinery to load and unload bulk fertilizer, grain, seed, wheat, corn products for suppliers and customers.
- Perform seed treatment duties.
- Adhere to all company safety regulations.
- Assist with maintenance and repairs of plant equipment as directed.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Blend product as prescribed and/or generate blends.
- Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record keeping.
- Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs, conveyors, cleaners, vehicles and all other facility equipment.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended product.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Production and/or Operations
- Farming experience
- Agronomy experience
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Hastings
Nearest Secondary Market: Kearney