Paralegal - Document Management Analyst II
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; and conducting database searches.
- Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
- Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.
- Often works with minimal supervision.
- Reports to Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Three years of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities. Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc. Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.