RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY - Signing Bonus, Quartlery Bonus and Relocation Assistance eligible position.
North Carolina is one of the fastest growing states in the nation and is home to mountains and beaches, large urban centers and small rural towns, and everything in between. Charlotte is the second largest city in the Southeast and home to the Carolina Panthers, U.S. National Whitewater Center, NASCAR and many other attractions. From shopping, restaurants and nightlife, to arts and culture, outdoor events and family friendly experiences, the Charlotte area is a great place to live and work.
Experienced RNs are eligible for a signing bonus up to $10,000 and relocation up to $3,500. Novant Health is interviewing for Operating Room Registered Nurses with at least one year of experience. Qualified clinicians may have experience providing direct care in various surgical units. (i.e., OR, PACU, PeriOperative, Periop Recovery, Endoscopy, etc.) In addition to a competitive salary, new RNs are eligible for exceptional benefits, the opportunity to participate in Shared Governance and the possibility of advancing their career with our Clinical Ladder Program and tuition reimbursement benefits.
- Serves as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing a personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system to identify and incorporate their preferences and norms into the individualized care plan.
- Collaborates with physicians the interdisciplinary care team to assess, plan, and implement an individualized plan of care.
- Analyzes and modifies plan of care with patient and interdisciplinary team as indicated to achieve desired outcomes.
- Acts with patient advocacy at the core of nursing care when implementing the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Communicates patient's progress toward goals to all members of the care team.
- Utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey.
- Ensures completion of nursing interventions, medical orders, and other related therapies.
- Delegates appropriately to ensure the implementation of the plan of care while ensuring patient safety and the nature of the task.
- Documents assessments, plan of care and patient progress in the medical record.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT responder.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality patient care by holding self and others accountable for optimal role performance.
- Accepts responsibility and authority for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question (SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and when handing off patient care.
- Practice according to your state's Nurse Practice Act, ANA Code of Ethics and ANA Bill of Rights.
- Seeks involvement in Shared Governance through council participation and/or by staying current with council activities.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, incorporates evidence-based practice and research.
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health?
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
- We offer promotional advancement opportunities, as well as opportunities to practice at the top of your license through protocolized care and skillset.
- 8 Magnet Designated Hospitals
- LeapFrog Grade A Ratings at all Novant Health facilities
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RN #RegisteredNurse #NHhiringRN
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
Benefits of joining Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- On-site child care programs
- Financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".