This position requires the applicant to hold an ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides daily functional support to the facilities personnel, physical, and information security requirements.
- Assist FSO in preparation for and completion of annual inspections to ensure government compliance.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of changes in security rules and procedures.
Daily job duties include:
- Receive, transfer, control and ship classified material for the facility.
- Provide employees with security awareness education as required by the NISPOM and Corporate Security
- Process visit requests, both incoming and outgoing for the facility.
- Maintain and issue company badge access cards for the facility.
- Respond to intrusion alarms as necessary.
- Maintain facility and personnel information in JPAS/DISS and NISS.
- Additional tasks as assigned
Skills & Other Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be aware of present-day security issues
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Experience in JPAS and the e-QIP database system
- Understanding of requirements for transfer of classified material
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Able to work independently and participate as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized with ability to self-motivate, multi-task, and handle competing priorities and interruptions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- SIMS experience a plus
- General COMSEC Knowledge
Powered by JazzHR