- Review, modify and activate orders in Salesforce to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual invoices and/or credit memos to upload to Oracle.
- Manage contract and customer information including price increases, cancellations, contract terms and territories in Salesforce, our contract management and billing system.
- Review and confirm that financial terms of contracts are in line with billing guidelines and approved
- Respond and provide appropriate solutions to customer billing queries.
- Manage user reports from customers including contacting customers for unsubmitted declarations, review for accuracy and setting up billing to accounts.
- Liaise with sales staff and accounts receivable department regarding customer billing and payment questions.
- Collect contract and billing information for internal and external audit requests.
- Create and maintain revenue file for upload to General Ledger.
- Calculate royalties due to vendors.
- Maintain Allocation reports for Refinitiv revenue by customer and product.
- Support sales administrators with the process of vendor portals and on boarding documentation for new customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Two to four years related experience.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft office, Oracle Accounts Receivable, Salesforce.
Hourly rate range $25/hr-$50/hr
USA - 200 Vesey Street - New York, NY