|Salary:||$76,015 per year - estimated ?|
|Location:||Sandy Springs, GA|
Specific Job ask – The Datacenter Engineering Construction Manager (CM) will be part of the team responsible for the development of Power Harvesting Projects. The DCE Construction Manager will manage overall project objectives including design and construction within approved budgets.
Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day activities in the field, managing and coordinating the flow of information, controlling costs, managing and controlling the schedule, monitoring the safety programs, as well as verifying that the completed work is constructed to a quality level consistent with the requirements of the construction documents.
Positions are based in Amsterdam, NY, Chicago, IL, San Antonio, TX, Seattle, WA, Cheyenne, WY, and multiple locations in Virginia.
• Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others, ensuring Safety program is followed
• Provide construction and design management, and project leadership
• Provide project single point of contact for project development and delivery
• Facilitate decision-making to drive solutions, schedules, and manage change as required
• Attend and participate in project meetings for design and construction including the OAC, discipline work groups, progress, pre-construction and pre-award
• Apply influence, strategies, and negotiation skills to identify options and recommend solutions
• Oversee and report project progress on scope, schedule, budget and contractor performance weekly or as required
• Review trade contracts and bid packages, as well as coordinate the receiving process
• Maintain relationships with internal partners, designers, consultants and GC team
• Set-up QA/QC procedures, review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications and standards and conduct quality field inspections
• Review and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with GC, Operations team and Consultant team
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Project Management, or Construction Management or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills
• High level of proficiency in commercial and industrial architecture and engineering with a primary focus on datacenter design and construction
• Able to work with other technical and non-technical groups in a fast-paced environment and do so with an even temperament.
Experience Required –
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
|Trade & Construction Jobs
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: