We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and license's
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 5+ year background in construction, construction management, engineering, project management, or related field
- A good understanding of the key value drivers of projects that relates to design and construction and the ability to drive competitiveness without an impact on safety or quality
- Strong project management expertise and knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology
- The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle in coordination with the Design Team
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com